Friday, September 18, 2009

Kaia's First Day of Ballet






Monday was Kaia's first day of dance class. I think she is a natural and I'm betting she will do well with it. She has a super sweet teacher and the school has the same feel as the school I went to so for so many years, which is nice. I'm looking forward to the recitals, costumes, and years of dance! We also went out to eat at TGIF's afterwards to mark the occasion. It was a special day for Kaia and mom and dad were hungry.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

she's so sweet! I'm sure she will be a WONDERFUL dancer!! :)

zippy said...

What a sweetie! I love the one of her on her toes!! What a fun thing for her to do. She is SUCH a big girl now, sigh...time flies huh? : )

Stephanie said...

How fun! Emma started Tuesday. She was so excited! Fun times! Kaia looks so cute!! No surprise there though! ;-)